Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

baja

Old 10-09-2006, 08:37 PM
-whitey-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default baja

im getting rid of my piece of crap savage x and getting a baja 5b anyone have one if so how is it.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:14 AM
ALfromNH

Default RE: baja

Got one tonight Its a blast I bought it used but it wasnt run much A 2 minute test drive and I was sold
Alan
Old 10-14-2006, 06:46 AM
Pyrotechnic

whitey, go check out the large scale forum, theres a lot of info there, including a lot of videos. im saving up right now to get mine
Old 11-05-2006, 11:19 PM
splcrazy

i got one yesterday i wasnt use to it cos im more into the nitro cars and trucks i was used to the instant speed and power of nitro compared to this but hey its a hell of alot cheaper to run and maintain, the motor is starting to wear in now and is getting faster has more response now and the fuel lasts for ages in it compared to expensive nitro your always refilling it up i reckon this is a toy thats going to last a long time it pretty built strong and it 9kilos so be carefull you dont slam it into someone or something cos its gonna hurt lol
Old 12-27-2006, 08:26 PM
webslinger

Just got mine yesterday, had the first test drive this morning what a beast,When i first opened the box i got a bit of a shock at just how big it was but man they look cool. Like everyone else says it seems a bit slow of the mark compared with my savage x but that can be fixed with a x can or jet pro exhaust, that's my next purchase.Top end is pretty good once they reach there power band they seem to really fly.I love it.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:42 AM
mradlin

I've had mine for a few months now and it's awesome!!
Here's a couple links
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...=BajaPower.flv
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...nutWheelie.flv
Old 01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Timmahh
Banned

-WWW.ell, HPIBAJA is an excellent car, and the FORUM at the "other" .COM site IS EXCELLENT place for Baja specific info. its all in the CAPS>

Timmahh
Old 01-09-2007, 08:31 PM
ROCKWELLRACING

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to check on the interest level in some 1/5th scale races the Panama City area. I have spoken to the operators of one of the hobby shops down there and they said bring it on. The track is an 1/8th scale track but they do have all the lap counting equipment on hand. They are supposed to be widening and strecthing it out longer. This is the closetest track to me only bout 100 miles away. I'm willing to make the drive to have some fun. You can see the track as is in my videos. Just wanted to mention it and see if anyone else is interested.