Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New forum member

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 10:03 PM
ALfromNH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New forum member

Hi just wanted to say hello I have been in and out of rc cars and trucks for quite a while ever since I built my first grasshopper over 20 years ago I recently got into nitro this past year I have a savage x and a cenracing ct5 I also have a cp pro heli that I spend more time crashing.but still manage to keep it in the air for at least 30 seconds.I was wondering if there is any truck/car clubs here in N.H. I am pretty much just a basher and I race around with my son and a friend of mine but it would be cool to get together with someone local to run/race with.I have been poking around for a while and cant belive all the knowledge and info just floating around GREAT FORUM
Alan
Old 10-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Smiff 24

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New forum member

Welcome to the forums here!
Youll find a lot of good info, and a lot of goo people too !
Is it gettin cold up there yet ? time to move to the indoor stuff .
Old 10-11-2006, 11:59 AM
iceman11756

N.H is kinda far from Long Island, New York, but if ur wiling to make the trip, check out Long Island Raceway and Hobby. Its a store/track combo...its great

if the weather over here stays nice for a while, we will be running gas for another couple of weeks. Every friday night, we race, both electric and gas. im only 15, so i dotn know how to get there from N.H, but i sure u can mapquest it. u can find the address at www.raceway.com

(its indoors)
Old 10-12-2006, 05:05 AM
WalawalaStore

Alan,

Welcome to RCU!

Regards

Joaquim