Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Just getting into the Hobby

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 01:56 PM
sch1tz0fr3nik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just getting into the Hobby

I am just getting into RC cars. Mainly doing it for fun but there is a track in town(dirt)
I have a HPI RS4 Pro 3 Electric thats alot of fun in the parking lot...and i have 3 Cheap Smartech Nitro RC cars...all Touring cars.
I am curious on what people would suggest for me, i want to get into Buggies or Trucks and my Spending limit is $400
One buggy i like is the Hurricane XP or the Hurricane Pro because well, i keep reading they are powerful and pretty sturdy.

But i would like to hear suggestions and tips from more experianced RCers.
Thanks!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:25 AM
**MilkMachine**

Default RE: Just getting into the Hobby

Are you looking to buy one used or new? They both have a huge variety at different prices.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:26 PM
xxturbowesxx

ive heard redcat racing products are pretty crappy check the forum for redcat and its mostly complaints... i know exactly what i would do get the hyper7 ofna buggy rtr from nitrohouse.com 300 a steal.. only thing is that it comes with a .28 which is technically illegal but if your a club racer then you will be fine...and it would be pretty competitive buggy with the others but not the best...
Old 12-18-2006, 10:20 AM
running_gag

what do they race at the track? what does your LHS support?