Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Ive got a hard descidion FOR !!!!!!!!!TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Ive got a hard descidion FOR !!!!!!!!!TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 02:39 PM
ry5no2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ive got a hard descidion FOR !!!!!!!!!TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Hello ryan here, i know tat i have been recomended stuff by a lot of people so bare in mind you guys im still a bit edgy.

I can get an eb4 or a matrix c1, now i know that the matrix is the better car, but looking at threads recently i says to go with the one your LHS supplys no matter what. also the cen website to buy parts off is in dollars (yes on the rest of world one) and it would seem that they would be being imported from america, so it would take the mick for parts to come, i also have a mate (kind of) who will tell me what to do with the matrix to make it mint (hehe makes me laugh every time), i mean i will SOON be getting a savvy 25 so i would have something to play with while the parts come but im just wondering, would it be more wise to go with the thunder tiger.

btw im bout aproximatly 87.309848 % sure i want the matrix i just want some LAST MINUTE help and advice before i buy it

Thanks

Ryan

( if you dont understand any part of this just highlight it, post it, and i will reword)
Old 12-01-2006, 04:38 PM
snowbl!nd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ive got a hard descidion FOR TOMMORROW!!!!!

I'd go with Thunder Tiger, just because parts availiblilty. It's no fun waiting for parts from overseas, and the Matrix wont be better than the EB4 if it isn't running half of the time!
Old 12-01-2006, 05:19 PM
rc monkey

I agree^^
Old 12-01-2006, 05:29 PM
ry5no2

ahhh, ok, good point, i would have £50 left over to spend at the shop while im there to buy whatever i want, in hopup terms, i will go for, clutch bell, spur gear, clutch shoes and ?bears? i think, as i was told that these arew the parts that break the easiest

Thanks

Ryan, any more sugestion would be great
Old 12-01-2006, 06:04 PM
snowbl!nd

Fuel and a few glow plugs. I'd save the rest for when you have a crash and you need spare parts - because you can guarantee that whatever you break, you won't have bought a spare of
Old 12-01-2006, 06:14 PM
ry5no2

So snowbl!nd dya reckon i should get the thundertiger, then because i can get the glowplugs while im there

Ryan
Old 12-01-2006, 06:36 PM
snowbl!nd

If that's what you want to get then go for it! I think you'll be happy with whatever you get to be honest.

It just seems that the TT would be the easiest to keep running as you can easily get spares for it.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:44 PM
ry5no2

Yeh ok, i think i will go for that unless , there is a SERIOUS reason for me a beginner to go for the matrix, sure i might get it when i move to perth (hehe) then i MIGHT be able to get parts easier or maybe ill just get a (revo, lol) Truggy or alike.

Ryan