Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

A Few New HPI Vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Few New HPI Vehicles

My friend just informed me last night that HPI has released a few new models. (www.hpiracing.com)
First, the Wheely King 4x4
Next, the HPI MT2 18SS Super Sport
Finally, the RS4 3 18SS Super Sport
Just thought I would post these up so that people are just aware and can check em out.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: A Few New HPI Vehicles

2 of the three have been out for ages (I never heard of the wheely king). The newest model I think is the Sprint 2, electric with an ESC, a hot motor and if you get the drift version, with drift tyres.

You know there's a specific HPI forum, right?

PS. Wheely king out since last year.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:43 PM

Wheely king 4x4 is new, 2wd version has been out since last year. And yes, the HPI RS4 MT2 18SS and HPI RS4 3 18SS have been out for awhile now.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:47 PM

I do know that there is an HPI forum, but their new line covered a wide spread of vehicle types so I figured I would place this thread in he general discussion forum. Plus, this forum seems to get a little more attention, it makes no difference where I put the thread though. If I put it in the Traxxas forum, then we have problems, until then it's all good.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:07 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually, look closer guys. The same basic versions of these cars have been out for a while now, but it is the upgraded "plus" versions of the RS4 3 and the RS4MT2 that are new, in addition to the 4WD Wheely King. Splitting hairs maybe, but they are new, at least to the North American market.