Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Ball Links

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 01:39 PM
jetpack
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ball Links

Can someone help educate me on who makes stainless steel ball links and the sizes available, aluminum or stainless?

I am an rc boater and want to use ball links, but not steel ones because of rust. I would like to use the smallest kind on my throttle linkages, and then step up to a more sturdy size for my steering systems.

I have no idea what a short, medium, or large ball link measures. They never give measurement sizes on lengths or never seem to list the thread sizes either...

Isn't there metric sizes also? How do you match up the ball size to the thread size on the plastic link end? This is always "hidden" information also.

I would like to see everything that is out there for this, and I need help because it seems there's a million company's that offer them and I'm having a hard time searching and finding info.

All I can find around where I live is those black steel Dubro kind, and I can't use those.

Thank you.