Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Having a odd problem.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Nuetral

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Having a odd problem.

Ok well not sure if this is where it goes but i cant see it going anywhere else so...

i have 1997 New Bright Ford F-150XLT electric and i got it from my neighbor a few days ago. I charged the battery and it was working pretty nice next day it would never go forward. Then sometimes it would go forward, and now it never does. I took the controller apart and everything was good, and ripped the truck apart everything seemed good but didnt look into the motor to much.

So anyone know what the problem could be? Perhaps a wire not connected anymore...?
Old 04-28-2007, 10:33 PM
GYNAIKAS

Default RE: Having a odd problem.

That's possible. A wire might have got loose and your car could go forward only when it touched the connection. Now it seems completely cut. Check it cause problem might be more simple than you think
Old 04-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Nuetral

Default RE: Having a odd problem.

Yeah, i think i will have to.

My dad says its the remote and i said it isnt already checked it but i took it apart he will relook that.
Well guess i will rip her apart again.