Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

help please....

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 09:53 PM
screamin chicken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please....

Ok I am not new to the Nitro Rc I currently have a LST with a LST 2 motor, a Muggy, Tmaxx with a 2.5R motor, and a Revo with a Max .26 Picco, I just bought me a RS3 18SS and just started the breakin what is normal temp for the break in, I noitice the engine is alot smaller then most of my trucks and was wondering if the HPI would run hotter, also I am looking into maybe wider tires,rims because i can tell when the break in is over it will be almost impossible to control unless I get more traction......
Old 04-29-2007, 10:15 PM
hpi apollo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: help please....

this should answer alot http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5517128/tm.htm also those tires that come with the rs4's are like hockey pucks, get some v radials or some 45 shore foams
Old 04-29-2007, 10:39 PM
screamin chicken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help please....

Thanks