Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New guy huh.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Namelessjoker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy huh.

So, as I have been reading I have found alot of new post of new people to the sport. Well, join the club. ME TOO. Alright, Im looking into racing some Nitro R/C. Not may tracks around here so I wanna be able to bash too. So I need somthing that can bash well and race just as well. Not looking for a buggy atm. More along the truggy, or truck lines. What do I want? I hear Revos are nice and alot of people say Savages. I hear savages cant race for jack and Revos are Tycoish.

(I have no idea what I want, thats why I asked)
Old 04-30-2007, 03:37 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: New guy huh.

I Definately suggest a LST2. It's a good racer and a basher. Seems to be just what your looking for.

If you don;t has that much money, i say a Revo 3.3, real good racer and can bash, not the best basher but it holds it's own!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:29 PM
KillerJato

Savage uh nah, Lst2 is a good truck but expensive, Revo3.3 is also a great truck and less expensive. Also don't forget the MGT it's all around a great truck and even less $s.

I do not have to much experience with truggies so no comment.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
cheech4

revo is not tycoish, its a very durable truck, but i like the losi muggy, part MT part truggy and it can be raced. LST2 is another sweet ride and it also can be raced. savage is awsom basher but not a racer, but it is fast. revo can be raced too, you just need to set them up for racing. it has won some tornaments.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:45 AM
joes75
My Feedback: (2)

Depends on how much you want to spend and do you want to build it or get a ready to run? For a truggy I would say get an ofna jammin crt.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Namelessjoker

Well Im lookin at about $450-$500 or so. I have really been lookin into the LST2. Seems like a great truck. The only reason Im not sure about a Muggy is for the simple fact I live in the boonies and this will be runnin in tall grass and fields. Im kinda in a holding patern atm. This weekend is the first races in my area so I wanna see what the Largest class there is. Because I wanna race with alot of diffrent people. What would yall say most people race? Truggys, MT's?
Old 05-01-2007, 09:05 AM
happywing

It's going to be different wherever you go. Around here, there are still more MT's than truggies. We have more 1/8 scale buggies than anything. We had 36 buggies out of 103 entries at our last race.