Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Want my Super Nitro on EBay

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 12:44 PM
DarkFire989

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want my Super Nitro on EBay

I got a HPI Super Nitro a few years ago. I barley use it and i was wondering how much i could get it for on ebay. Its in great shape and I have yet to run a whole gallon through it yet. It started as the murcialago but the body cracked. It also has a diablo and viper body with it. All the tires have been replaced and there is also a CVEC pipe on it with a duratrax header. The chassis is stuctually sound and nothing is broken. Its a great car and someone else deserves it more than me. Hopefully I will get some pictures of it online sometime soon. The reason I want to sell it is because i never use it and i also want to buy a CEN GENESIS GST 7.7
Old 05-03-2007, 12:33 AM
iexion

Default RE: Want my Super Nitro on EBay

prolly could get around $150. depends on how many pics and what pics u upload. also depends on how you "word" you listing. but if its in really good shape i cant see why you wouldnt get 200 or MAYBE 250$. ill start the bidding at @100

also how much feedback do you have? if u have less then 10 then prolly 150ish
Old 05-03-2007, 12:35 AM
iexion

ok i jst looked thru your pics and yeah i would ball park at $200 (150 for starters)[:-]
Old 05-03-2007, 08:41 AM
DarkFire989

Alright thanks for the input. Im not sure if I will sell it or not but I probaly will. I just made an Ebay account last night. So the thing is at 0. I still have the box and all the parts i replaced. The problem is though i dont have a pay pal account so i would need a check. Unless my dad lets me make one. Im only 16. But the Car is in great shape.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:43 AM
iexion

Use paypal!!!!!. Esspeciaaly if your just starting an account!! Using paypal will help in a bunch of ways, From having ppl look at ur account to having someone buying things from ebay. And ppl trust paypal and when they look at you listing(s) they will see the paypal logo and it helps make ppl want to start bidding. Plus paypal helps protect you from fraud and if you were a buyer it helps to keep you from getting ripped off. And never buy/sell or pay for anything (online with ebay) without going thru paypal or any other major buying resourse, god...... i sound like i work for them lol

BUT!!!!!!!! there is a down side when using paypal.... and ebay for that matter. PAYPAL HAS FEES IF/WHEN YOU SELL SOMETHING! sometimes you dont have fee's but in some cases you'll have fees. I sold a really good inshape Tmaxx with a bunch of extras ( which i didnt get as much back as i put into it ) and when the guy paid, i had like 6 bucks taken out for fees.

Ebay has fees to. you'll have fees no matter what u sell and IF it sells. like adecent auction listing with 5-6 pics will run you from 6-8 bucks maybe less.
And one last thing on ebay. When you make a title for your listing that ppl will search for. dont do things like this

HPI SUPER NITRO (not TC3 SAVAGE TMAXX LST RS4 3 ) <<<<<<<
They will take your listing down and still charge your for it if you do that[:@] its called "title spamming" I did that but i was saying all the things i put into the tmaxx and the fu**ing b*st*rds took it down and said it was due to "title spamming"

too bad i have 20 bucks in fee's im not paying for i have two accounts anyways
Old 05-19-2007, 04:14 PM
DarkFire989

Update: I finally got my car on Ebay. If you want to see more Pictures, just check my profile on this site.
[link]http://cgi.ebay.com/HPI-RS4-Super-Nitro-RC-Car_W0QQitemZ190114882042QQihZ009QQcategoryZ44015Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/link]
Old 05-19-2007, 11:21 PM
aer-wubby

It wont sell. With such a high starting bid, there is no encouragement for people to bid. You need to attract bids by starting it low. Start it at $20, and set a reserve price (might be too late for that) so it doesn't sell for like $50.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:37 AM
DarkFire989

I guess your right it was a bit high, my dad set it at that I dont know why. I started at 50$ with a reserve, hopefully people will start bidding.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Nitro212

u need to add more pics man adding 1 pic with the body only wont help alot ppl ( like me ) like to see more.. from side rear ect w/o the shell and stuff see how the engine is ect ect only one pic wont motivate ppl to buy it
Old 05-22-2007, 09:32 AM
DarkFire989

Thats why I put the link to my RCU profile. BTW, the current bid on it is 200. I'm happy.