Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

I WANT TOO KNOW.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 03:58 PM
rushevokool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I WANT TOO KNOW.......

i would like to know if anyone here reading this post happens to know if there are any 2 speed trammsmissions for a hpi rush evo if so could some one please say were to buy,how much it is and if possible how quik a standard hpi rush evo wud go!

thanks for reading

Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2007, 05:51 AM
ross_jsy

Default RE: I WANT TOO KNOW.......

no, there arent any. a stock rush will do about 20-25mph, i was a bit dissapointed when i drove one....but i am used to big block monster trucks and nice buggies. good car for a beginer though.

also, if you are starting out look into the hot bodies lightning sport 2. you can pick one up for £259 [link=http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=24925]here[/link]. i have one for teaching people how to drive, and tune etc at it has taken some seriouse beating and i havent broken a single part. also that site i linked you is the best in the uk for buying stuff from, but always try and support your lhs!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:08 PM
rushevokool

lol im not talking about a rush im tlaking abouit a rush evo
Old 05-13-2007, 04:11 AM
ross_jsy

yep, i found the evo pretty slow. maybe in need of new tyres as i found it hard to put the power down consistantly (then again, most rtr tyres are more of a general purpose tyre anyway)