Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Team Associated winter deals

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 01:05 AM
LITEGIDE24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Associated winter deals

Hi, I was wondering if anybody can recommend an online hobby shop or dealer that sells the (electric) RC10 buggy B3, there are no dealers in my area so I might as well buy online.

I believe the RC10 B3 is going to be replaced w/the B4 buggy, although my son (who this is for) really like the B3 green/white, the B4 is to be out this month.

Anyway, I would like to get one of these this week if possible. All or any recommendations on how to buy one of these and get a good price would be certainly appreciated. Is it better to buy one as a package, he needs a radio. His 7 yr old tamiya which I had bought used cracked in half upon impact w/a tree.

my email is [email protected]

Thank you,
Phil
Old 03-11-2003, 01:37 AM
dagass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Associated winter deals

Tower Hobbies is usually the best place to start.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0093p?&C=CAA

Also, I'm sure a lot of the guys on RCU will tell you to check Ebay also. you can usually get some good deals there.