Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

servo

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 09:45 PM
nibik91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo

whats a decent servo to use on a micro rs4 that wont rip off of the double stick tape
Old 08-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Bad_Daddy

Default RE: servo

It would seem your question should be: "What is a good method for installing the steering servo on my Micro RS4?"
If the servos you are using now are giving adequate torque for your application, the mounting method is your only problem. Do you have photos?
Old 08-26-2007, 03:05 AM
nibik91

no i dont have a camera. the first time i just used servo double stick tape and stuck it to the chassis. it just ripped off.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:31 PM
drevil
My Feedback: (5)

Did you clean the surfaces first? Try cleaning both the servo and where it mounts with rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work try buying new servo tape as it can sometimes dry out and not work as effectively. I've had servo tape that wouldn't stick no matter what I did. It should be so strong that even you cant get it off.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:18 PM
nibik91

thx il do that