Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Lets get to know eachother

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:07 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets get to know eachother

OK I will get on this too. First I will start by saying hi to Lee, Andrew, Tom, Andre, Mark, Adam, Tony, Guy, Jason, Eddie(The King), Randy, John, Michael, Rich, Cory(Blue), Michael, Jeff, and Troy. HI EVERYONE. I think I got everyone...lol

My name is Sean, I just got into this hobby the beginning of this year, and man am I addicted. I live in Kansas, and well that is really about it......for right now anyways. I am a noobie, but I try to help as much as possible, usually by referring people to other people. ha ha Anyways, if you have any questions for me don't be scared to ask, and I will give the best answer I can. Oh yeah, I love to say, "Live and Learn." ha ha
Old 04-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

were is big papa bro??..lol....glad to see ya Sean
Old 04-07-2008, 08:51 PM

He is in Leavenworth today and tomorrow for work. I will tell him about the Himoto forum and make sure to tell him to check it out.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:19 PM

sup my name is Travis and i would like to welcome everyone. i too am new to the rc world just got into it this year i have learned a few things and would be glade to share what i know and also looking forward to learning more so that i can keep passing the knowledge around to the folks that are in need of it.well im glade to meet yinz guys and girls and hope i can help please dont be afraid to ask a ? ill be glade to help if i can......

Happy bashing,
Travis
Old 04-08-2008, 03:57 PM

Hi all, my name is Wade I live in Euless, Tx right smack dab in the middle of the Dallas Fort Worth Metro plex. I've been doing R/C off and on for about 10 years along with various other hobbies. I also own All About Fun Hobbies and Games. I've also been trying for the last 6 months or so to help Bluecaka(Cory) get his nitro vehicle body painting biz off the ground and I am looking forward to a long hopefully happy [8D] relationship with Eddie and Himoto USA as we(meaning all of us) help Himoto USA get on it's feet and running. So go buy a Himoto Mega-P Nitro Vehicle, lol.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

Hi all, my name is Wade I live in Euless, Tx right smack dab in the middle of the Dallas Fort Worth Metro plex. I've been doing R/C off and on for about 10 years along with various other hobbies. I also own All About Fun Hobbies and Games. I've also been trying for the last 6 months or so to help Bluecaka(Cory) get his nitro vehicle body painting biz off the ground and I am looking forward to a long hopefully happy [8D] relationship with Eddie and Himoto USA as we(meaning all of us) help Himoto USA get on it's feet and running. So go buy a Himoto Mega-P Nitro Vehicle, lol.
I already plan to get a mega p. Don't quite have the money yet but getting there. the 3 diff truggy or the mxt-2s. not sure
Old 04-08-2008, 07:49 PM

Either ones a great buy, no doubt about it
Old 04-11-2008, 09:42 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Dave. Started doing this after I seen my son run his tornado. I know very little about this but am learning every day from everyone. I live in the Little Apple, Manhattan Kansas.
Old 04-11-2008, 09:58 PM

Hey Guys,
My name is Don and i am from Guelph Ontario Canada. About an hour west of Toronto. Got into the hobby in october with an Exceed Forza 1/10 nitro. then in December got an Ultrawide, march a tamiya hornet, april sold my ultrawide now i ordered a MXT-2s. and by the way the wife like my hornet better cause its not "too loud" lol. I appreciate all of your help and experience.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:57 AM

Bryan here from North Canton (northeast) Ohio where your vehicles better be rain and snow resistant. My wife and I are blessed with 8 kids from 18 (graduating this year) to 11 months. I first got interested in the hobby a couple years ago when my oldest got a TMaxx and I was helping him keep it running. I was really disappointed when he sold it to buy a paintball gun without asking me if I wanted to buy it from him! Thankfully, knowing how I was missing the nitro fumes, my kids got together and got me a Volcano SV for Christmas last year. And now I am really hooked and having a blast. Found the forums, found the difficulties with support and found Eddie. Now I am looking at my truck as just misbranded! My 12 year old daughter and 10 year old son have been running my truck with me and enjoying it as well. I would like to get a 1/8 and maybe a buggy so we all have something to drive together. Although I am pretty new, I hope to learn fast, and the migration of some of the respected contributors brought me here.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:08 AM

Hey, everyone. I'm Matt, and I live in Calgary, Alberta. I got my first truck a couple of months ago and have been resisting the urge to jump hip-deep into this "hobby" (really an addiction) and modify the hell out of it as well as buy two or three others. I've wanted a GOOD RC for only about 30 years, since I was given a little Radio Shack RC van for xmas one year. I've finally got something sophisticated enough to whet my appetite for more and more. I'm gonna be asking a bunch of questions but I'm also going to try and help with as much as I can. I've got no urges to race and I don't want to sink a whole bunch of money into the hobby (wife and kid to feed, mortgage to pay) but it sure is fun to bash around with my buddies! I think it's even MORE fun to tinker with the truck, though...

Like all the rest, PM me for anything, 'cause I'll probably do the same.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

ROTFLMAO i like this one Long HOPEFULLY happy realationship
your killin me after all the drama we can still al be homies
Old 04-17-2008, 02:04 PM

that was pretty funny last night eddie. "We make a 2 speed transmissions"

I'm going to go on in an hour or so and maybe tonight
Old 04-17-2008, 05:39 PM

I have no one to talk to. someone wanna come on
Old 04-17-2008, 05:41 PM

keep it on topic that has nothing to do with this thread
also please dont post random crap like i wanna talk someone come one please
Old 04-25-2008, 12:04 AM

Hey Wade. I'm from Ohio, but I lived 10 years in Corsicana, so I know exactly where Euless is. God do I miss the weather! I can remember many a Christmas frying a turkey on the back porch in my shorts with a cold Coors in hand! Oh well. I can only hope Al Gore is right. Maybe in 10 or 20 years, global warming will have turned Ohio into a summer paradise!
Old 04-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Banned

More Canadians! LOL.. Well. Hello! I'm Shawn, 21. From Ontario, Canada, About a half hour south from Idgasp[8D] Umm...Flippin burgers at McPukes right now.. Don't plan on staying there for long.... Usually have way to much time on my hands to I get out and do a lot of stuff...Perfect example would be to check out my YouTube videos... LOL... Raced Pocket Bikes for a year or so, That died out quick, So I got into RC, Loved it since I was a kid, When I first got a Tyco Fast Traxx..obviously not hobby grade but was still fun.. Haven't put My controller down since ...Couple pet peeves..Hate when people, don't know when to shut up, and.... Carnies ( Circus Folk ).. They have small hands and smell like cabbage....
Old 04-25-2008, 07:01 PM

ORIGINAL: zeen420

More Canadians! LOL.. Well. Hello! I'm Shawn, 21. From Ontario, Canada, About a half hour south from Idgasp[8D] Umm...Flippin burgers at McPukes right now.. Don't plan on staying there for long.... Usually have way to much time on my hands to I get out and do a lot of stuff...Perfect example would be to check out my YouTube videos... LOL... Raced Pocket Bikes for a year or so, That died out quick, So I got into RC, Loved it since I was a kid, When I first got a Tyco Fast Traxx..obviously not hobby grade but was still fun.. Haven't put My controller down since ...Couple pet peeves..Hate when people don't when to shut up and.... Carnies ( Circus Folk ).. They have small hands and smell like cabbage....

Is your middle name "Danger"???lol
Old 04-25-2008, 08:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good day all,
My name is Lee (I know, not original lol). Used to drive school buses and the kids called me Mr. Lee which works as well. Heck I’ll answer to anything. I live in Clovis, CA. A small town just east of Fresno, Central San Joaquin Valley.
Got into RC planes when I was a kid in the early 70’s. Started RC cars in early 90’s with a Tamia monster beetle and again in Dec 07 with the Hurricane XP Pro. I have learned a lot from crashing, fixing, and the help of all of you here on the forum. Thank you. After seeing my Hurricane, my middle brother had to have one. Now we are working on our oldest brother to get one. I may not be much help, but I’ll do my best.
Good to meet you all.
Lee
Old 04-26-2008, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: bkfamily1

Hey Wade. I'm from Ohio, but I lived 10 years in Corsicana, so I know exactly where Euless is. God do I miss the weather! I can remember many a Christmas frying a turkey on the back porch in my shorts with a cold Coors in hand! Oh well. I can only hope Al Gore is right. Maybe in 10 or 20 years, global warming will have turned Ohio into a summer paradise!

LOL, My wife and I are originally from Buffalo, NY, so I have to be honest I realy realy realy miss the snow at christmas, it's nto the same with out a white blanket of snow on christmas morning, but, I do like the long falls and springs. The weather is perfect for camping, nitro car running, hiking, biking and all that fun outdoor stuff OH and don't forget my FAVORITE hobby, GRILLING BABY, slow smoking every meal every day. I think we keep the charcoal companies in biz with all the charcoal we use, LOL. Ya just can't beat being able to do outdoor stuff for 10 out of 12 months of the year. I hate and dread the two months in the dead of summer though when it's 100 and hell that is not my idea of a good time, lol.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:22 PM

Hey guys, my name is Chris. I'm 35 and live in Brooten, MN. It's a small town in central MN.

I am a crane operator and work for a commercial roofing Company.

Have three boys: Nick,12 Dylan,9 and Aaron,4. They keep me very busy.

Bought a couple used cars off Ebay to maybe get Nick into the hobby.

Hobbies: Working on full size cars, billiards, brewing beer, and of course RC.

Can't say I'm addicted to RC yet, because admitting is the first sign.

Only been in the hobby a few months, but have learned a lot from the people here.

If I can help out in any way, just ask.

Chris
Old 04-27-2008, 07:34 PM

Hello, My name is Andy, and I'm a bashahloic. lol I'm from Chicago, IL. I have a Mini Cobra and the Rancho Pro. I've been into rc for about 18-20 years, mostly electric. I've been into Nitro for about 4 years, I'm now getting into large 1/5 th scale trucks and buggys. If I can help in any way just ask, there is no such thing as a stupid question. I was invited to Himoto at paltalk by Ed. It's a great place to hang out and learn a lot. This is a great bunch of guys, this Himoto Family, a bunch of GoodFellas. LOL
Old 11-01-2009, 08:49 PM

Hey guys, my name is Richard and I was told that I could find Eddie here from Himoto Racing USA. I'm looking for anelectric start system for theExceed Blurr. JP said itcomeswith the drill starter and a backplate for the SH07 engine. Please tell me where I can order this starter system.

Thanks

Old 11-02-2009, 07:43 AM

Hey relliot. I am not eddie but i can direct you to the correct ordering place. Gp to himotoracingusa.com and click on engine parts for the backplate
Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 AM

Thanks SGT. Jonny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.