Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
New to the forums and have some questions.. >

New to the forums and have some questions..

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New to the forums and have some questions..

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2003, 11:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forums and have some questions..

First off wanted to say Hi all!

Second off, I just picked up a used Megatech Nitro Razor (w the lexus body not that it makes a diff)

and I'm sort of a n00b when it comes to Nitro cars, I've had a few electrics back in the day and was out of the scene for about 5 years. But where can I get replacement/upgrade parts for the Razor? I downloaded the part list from Megatechs website and it gives me the numbers, but I don't know what each part is called.

There are some parts that look like they're a bit worse for the wear and I want to replace some or at least get extras in case I need to swap em out while im on the track.

Any links to stores and whatnot or does anyone have a list of the actual "names" of the parts? I took one of them to the local HobbyTown and was able to purcahse a replacement, but I'd rather be able to order the parts online.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-19-2003, 04:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forums and have some questions..

Try e-bay and your local classifieds, it's amazing what you'll find sometimes. I ran across an original Nitro Hawk (with a blown motor) with it's original paperwork and instructions for $30

Good luck- be patient