Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

I was looking for something

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 10:31 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I was looking for something

I was looking for something to give my Nephew for Christmas. I wanted to give him an R/C car. I could not justify $40.00 for a car that goes 15 MPH. I can not spend around $100.00 to get a real R/C card. I had looked at a R/C car sim. Well for $20.00 and shipping, I figure if he gets 3 to 4 hours of fun, it is cheaper then a movie. I ordered it Yesterday (12/18) around 3:00pm and it was on my door this afternoon (12/19). Granted it had to go from Baldwin Park to San Diego. But still one day, not bad.

This is the [link=http://www.nitrorcx.com/virercrapcsi.html]SIM[/link] I have sims for my planes and helicopters. Yes it is a sim, yes I have a hard time keeping the car on the track. I have had fun with it for a couple hours now. So for $20.00, I have gotten my fun out of it.

I did a couple searches for this sim on the boards but did not find any information about it. Any one else try it?

Dru.

P.S. Sims [link=http://www.virtualrc.com/default.aspx]home page[/link]
Old 12-19-2008, 10:42 PM
HJJFFFAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I was looking for something

That seems to use VRC (or it's compatible with it). VRC is an extremely well engineered sim. People actually use it to practice for racing.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Chris_RC

I have the demo versions. I go 243-700 competators for the world championships of 1/10 sedan. Considering I used my up dwon left right arrows i think i did pretty well.

Is that game Virtual RC or what? Because VRC goes for $100+.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:56 PM
HJJFFFAA

Really? Then I must not be using VRC because I got the base version for free off the website. The add-on tracks and cars and stuff are what cost.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:11 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The sim I got for $20.00 came with a basic pistol grip and the free down load of all the car bodies you want and 3 track and a parking lot. More tracks cost money. It is great for $20.00. I have been playing with caster and camber. Really changes how fast the car turns.

Dru.