Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Roto start

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:57 AM
gomesito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roto start

Recently purchased a roto start for my old school RS4. Can someone tell me if it is pretty easy to switch out the pull start and replace with the roto start? If anyone can help me out with any information on things that I should know before starting my project I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:58 AM
iexion

Default RE: Roto start

There should be instructions but yes. its a simple process. You will just have to take the engine off to install it.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:46 AM
gomesito

Default RE: Roto start

When I got the roto start opened and read the instructions, it said the roto start was not compatible with the old RS4. I did try to put it on and it fit but was afraid to mess something up by starting it. Does anyone know why it doesn't work and if there is a work around?

Semper Fi