Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

check out what I found

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 06:19 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default check out what I found

hay ya go guys....if I woulda seen it sooner I woulda posted....still a little time left though

http://www.hobbypeople.net/

just incase your curious I ordered 2 engines..lol.....the xtm 457 pro 6 port for one of my torpedas...and a sh.21 8 port with ceramic piston for my rxb-2.....[>:]
Old 02-05-2009, 07:01 PM
amf66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: check out what I found

Those are some good deals! Too bad I'm broke or I would buy another engine!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM
airoscar

nice find, i feel like just to buy a couple of those cheapest engines and run it on a bench just for fun sometime
Old 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
firebird78

ya I was going to try a GO .21 7 port ont the rxb-2 (still might)...just couldnt pass up this deal...now I will have a engine waiting on a buggy..lol....also get to compare the 457 xtm to a sh.28 with the xtm sleeve to see what if any the difference is...just to good of deals to pass up...lol
Old 02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
ehroof

cant beat those prices, some nice engines
Old 02-05-2009, 10:11 PM
firebird78

himoto puts some good engines on their rc's.....and the engine replacement program is awsome....I have decided to leave my rapida and mtr-3 engines stock so I can utalize this great program...you really cant beat it....I just like a lil added punch to my buggies...lol
Old 02-05-2009, 10:16 PM
ehroof

hey bro, by all means grab what you can, at those prices you cant beat them, I am also a hobbiest and sometimes you just cant pass stuff up.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:26 PM
firebird78

well I didnt want people to think the stock engines arent any good....cause thats far from the truth....for alotta people throwing on a pipe and maybe some porting on the stock engine will get them what they are looking for...lol
Old 02-05-2009, 10:30 PM
firebird78

while I got ur attention bro I got a quick question for ya....I was going to send you a message but figured some others would like to know.....what exactly is the perks of having a ceramic piston??...I'm thinkin heat disapation and less likely to scar the sleeve..possibly help the engine last longer
Old 02-05-2009, 10:34 PM
ehroof

lighter and runs cooler since the heat is retained less, there is less expansion also.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
firebird78

my sh.21 8 port ceramic and xtm 457 pro 6 port came today.....just stinks the weathe keeps changing...nice throughout the week and then cold on the weekends...lol
Old 02-12-2009, 07:47 AM
rclynx

while I got ur attention bro I got a quick question for ya....I was going to send you a message but figured some others would like to know.....what exactly is the perks of having a ceramic piston??...I'm thinkin heat disapation and less likely to scar the sleeve..possibly help the engine last longer
Eddie gave you the good, I'll give you the bad and the ugly.

It is a race class engine and can put out some extreme RPM's and power. A free wheel WOT can launch an engine.........these are the first affordable race class engines on the market......This was the (BAD)

The (UGLY) when you launch an engine, most of the time it is destroyed.......new engine time [:@]