Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

need an answer

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:02 PM
deerhunter56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need an answer

ok so i own a hpi rtr rs4 nitro drift car ive used it and taken care of it really well. now im considering selling it on here. can anyone give me a good asking price i paid about 400 new if i sell i am including everything glow plug ignitor, 1 gallon and another half gallon of fuel. the car which is in great condition just needs some new wheels from being worn out. also when i go to sell it will just have gotten a new motor and gear put in it. any other question i can answer i just need a good asking price. i want to switch over to something new maybe planes, helicopters, jets just something different. thanks everyone.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:08 PM
samguan

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: need an answer

I can tell you one thing.. you are not going to get too much.. used RCs are not worth too much, it's better to just keep them.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:51 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: samguan

I can tell you one thing.. you are not going to get too much.. used RCs are not worth too much, it's better to just keep them.
Try telling that to the dudes on Kijiji that want a arm and a leg for crap....
Old 02-08-2009, 11:09 PM
deerhunter56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what do you mean?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:23 PM
redfisher1974

ORIGINAL: deerhunter56

what do you mean?
if your talking to me...i was talking about a free online market place here in canada that people charge way too much for rc stuff....
Old 02-08-2009, 11:30 PM
samguan

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

what do you mean?
if your talking to me...i was talking about a free online market place here in canada that people charge way too much for rc stuff....
People on Kijiji are crazy man! they don't know anything about RC...

If you give them a reasonable offer(according to used RC standard), they will tell you to screw off... This guy has been trying to sell his T-Maxx for 3 months now and I still see his ad every few days...
Old 02-08-2009, 11:31 PM
samguan

if you can afford the new car without selling the old one, then I wouldn't sell it, just keep it, you're not going to get alot anyways.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:34 PM
redfisher1974

ORIGINAL: samguan

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

what do you mean?
People on Kijiji are crazy man! they don't know anything about RC...

If you give them a reasonable offer(according to used RC standard), they will tell you to screw off... This guy has been trying to sell his T-Maxx for 3 months now and I still see his ad every few days...
I know...I think people just have a hard time spending say $400 on a rc and then selling it for $150 or $200.....No they want like $300 to $350....And wonder why they cant sell it.