Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Looking for an cheap 2.4ghz pistol grip radio

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Looking for an cheap 2.4ghz pistol grip radio

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 10:22 AM
john2364

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for an cheap 2.4ghz pistol grip radio

I know that hobby city has the 30 dollar stick 4 channel. What is the most innexpensive 2.4ghz pistol grip radio. I know that I cant avoid someone one here telling me to get something more expensive like a DX2 or DX3 however that is not what I am looking for.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Chris_RC

Default RE: Looking for an cheap 2.4ghz pistol grip radio

Well, the dx2.0 is a low end radio. The only thing cheaper would be the Axxiom one which is $100 but low quality.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
J4K3SHNEG

Acoms technisport
Old 02-13-2009, 04:00 PM
olkleaf

if you are truely on a budget why 2.4 ... their are good 75mhz radios out there .. im useing a jr XR2i and its not that bad ... its got all of the MUST HAVE functions to get all your servos up and running

you can always look on ebay you can get a high end radio with a 75mhz modual and later upgrade to 2.4ghz
Old 02-13-2009, 05:47 PM
john2364

I actually have an FM Futaba however, I need a new receiver for it. The only reason that I want 2.4 is for running at the track. I used to get so frustrated at the track because there would always be someone on every signal that I had. It really is not worth driving all the way out there just to find out that you cant run or that you have to be seriously inconvenienced to run. Performance wise, I would be more then happy with an AM radio because I don't race, I only practice.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:56 PM
blizzzarddemon

traxxas haas one you can get that is 2.4 i love the trxxas radio systems for the mhz i have not found a radio that comes stock with a car that is better my tq runs my eletric kyosho blizzard as far as i can see it im saving money to get a traxxas tq for when i get my bitro 4tec since its fast i need the distance