Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Finally got some running in today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 05:25 PM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got some running in today!

Finally got to do a little running today that i wasnt by myself! My cousin bought a .25 savage and it got here a couple days ago. We got it running last night, then went and got some fuel today. I took my t-maxx over, and we ran about 3 tanks till it started raining. Sure was a good time! His 2 speed was shifting too early, and i broke a yoke on the rear axle. So we went in, and he adjusted his, and i took a front yoke off and put it on the rear so i would have 2wd, and we ran them a little more. I drove a savage for the first time today too. Pretty nice truck. Not as peppy as my 2.5, but its heavier too. I really like them both after driving both of them. We were real hard on em, just jumped/climbed a little dirt pile some, and ran em in the backyard, but I had a good time and got to check out the savage first hand.

Just a little excited so i thought id share. No pictures or video though[&:]
Old 02-21-2009, 06:52 PM

Default RE: Finally got some running in today!

Let the addiction commence.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:10 PM

I love these posts more than the video and pictures threads hehe
You can always tell the posters had a great day with RCs and thats what its all about
Old 02-22-2009, 10:18 AM
My Feedback: (31)

It was a blast for sure. It was a little cold out too. Hopefully we can really get some run time in when it warms up outside[8D]
Old 02-22-2009, 12:17 PM

Its freezing actually, I was hoping for temps above freezing. None the less, since it is Sunday and since I still have half a gallon of fuel left over from a couple weeks ago, I am going to bust out my Savages and run it.

Furthermore, I relaced the tanks that I busted on my twin engine Savage, so I'm itchin' to fire that puppy up too!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:29 PM

Oh, here are some pics of two of my Savages I was working on last night. I moved the beater shell onto my twin engine Savage because I want to take it out today.

For the one on on the right without an engine, that is my second daily basher (My primary daily basher is in the trunk of my car, Im defo going to fire that one up too). I am now in a quandary: I cannot decide what engine to drop into that one. I have a bunch or run down K4.6 engines around, I can probably rebuild one. I have 2 STS engines, a D28M and D30M. Or I could buy a new engine, like an LRP SH Z28, a real SH 28, or whatever. Oh well.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pm34714.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1142037   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37653.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1142038  
Old 02-22-2009, 12:41 PM

Cool man, I'm trying to get my buds into it. Always better with a friend.