Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Need a Translation from Japanese to English!!!! PLEASE HELP!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Need a Translation from Japanese to English!!!! PLEASE HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a Translation from Japanese to English!!!! PLEASE HELP!

To all of our Japanese speaking friends out there, I need your help!!! I've recently acquired a TRC-PRO10 pan car. I know nothing about this car at all except that I've found out that TRC is the maker. I've found a Japanese website that has pictures, and I think a little bit of information about the car, but I can't read it![&:] This is my second old pan car I've had this issue with! I've also picked up an old Delta SuperFazer 1/12th scale pan car. I'm going to post two links, one for the TRC-PRO10 and the other for the Delta. PLEASE, I would love to get at least a generalized translation. Thanks for the help!!!!

TRC-PRO10 link: www.megaegg.ne.jp/~delta-mania/trcpro10.htm

Delta SuperFazer link: http://www.megaegg.ne.jp/~delta-mani...superfazer.htm
Old 03-06-2009, 02:36 PM
junion

Default RE: Need a Translation from Japanese to English!!!! PLEASE HELP!

Go [link=http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en#]HERE[/link], select Japanese to English from the drop-down menus, and copy-paste you URL in there. It will translate the entire page for you. HTH
Old 03-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Barber420

That worked pretty good! I had no idea Google had a translator. Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, the info was fairly useless. At least I know it's nothing important now though. I'm glad no Japanese speakers had to waste their time translating that for me!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Chris_RC

It does say Trinity on the 2nd chassis.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Barber420

That's just a sticker that someone, probably using a Trinity motor, put on the chassis. Those cars aren't perfectly stock, never run examples necesarily. I'm pretty sure they're peoples vehicles that are in near mint condition. I know the manufacturers are Delta and TRC for sure. Delta actually still exists and makes a SWEEEETTTTTT pan car to this day.

I can't remember what Delta's website is, but I remember it was harder to find than I thought it would be considering I also know the address. Apparently, they make all kinds of sight mounts and stuff for rifles too. Weird, they make RC cars and gun parts.(Shows you how good of an engineering firm they are if they're making high end gun parts) I would say, only by visual inspection, that it's as good or better as an X-Ray or some other car of that caliber. I know that back in the day Delta's were some of the top dogs when it came to pan cars and were real high end stuff. So far, I've found only THREE people that even knew who made the car!! One guy had come across one and wanted to know if I had any info, obviously not; another guy was the one that told me who made it on this forum, but I could never get any more info than that out of him. Lastly, one of my LHS still has parts for it!!!!

The TRC I know nothing about other than it's made by TRC, model PRO10, and a 1/10th pan car from sometime in the early to mid eighties, I think. I'm guessing it was probably one of the high end pan cars back then too, like the Delta.

These cars have been a pain to investigate and learn anything about. I kind of like that challenge though. Llike a hot chick playin' hard to get.