Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

sway bars

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 01:18 AM
gmac4826

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sway bars

i have bought some sway bars for my rs4 3. i was about to put them on but a friend stopped me and said to take them back because they dont make a big difference. has anyone put the sway bars on their car and if so was it worth it? and what color did you put in the front? rear??

thank you ahead of time
Old 06-29-2003, 01:59 AM
someguy
My Feedback: (1)

Default sway bars

I put them on my pro 2 and i couldnt notice any difference at all in handling
Old 06-29-2003, 02:02 AM
HPIRS4-3SS
My Feedback: (2)

Default sway bars

i heard you should try every thing else before you try sway bars...such as play with the springs, ride height and all of that...sway bars are a last resort pretty much,if you can get anything else to work
Old 06-29-2003, 01:39 PM
Concoursetegra

Default sway bars

I noticed a difference with my tc3. I put them on and they made it have a tighter turning radius. I also kinda got em cause they look cool. But it helps on certain surfaces, like cement, it makes my car slide less. ON asphalt i wont spin with older tires. But it my help your driving style.
Old 06-29-2003, 05:19 PM
Rex2342

Default sway bars

I put them on my car but couldn't tell if it was the sway bars or the lowered ride height that helped.The car has alot less body roll and just spins out now instead of flipping when it loses control.I can turn pretty fast now too but again I think it was a combination of both.If you already have then then try them out and if they don't help you can always sell them or take them back if there not banged up.