Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

My snrally

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 02:59 AM
Concoursetegra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My snrally

I have a snr(super nitro rally) and have been having a prob with the steering. Going around a fast corner the inside wheels whobels, yet it only does it aroudn corners. It has just been something thats bugged me but the car runs perfect, and never breaks. (at least hasnt on me) Also, i have a noticed my pull starter cord has turned a oily black, but yet i havent had a prob wih this car. Any ideas?
Old 07-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Concoursetegra

Default My snrally

i ran my car today and it was running temp of 270 to 290, a little hot. A? It was running fine but the high running temp. any ideas? i had lots of smoke.
Old 07-01-2003, 01:56 PM
ZIZI
My Feedback: (2)

Default My snrally

What kind of engine were you using? that seems high for almost any engine. About the wheel wobble maybe you could try and tighten teh wheel nut more that might work?