Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Which Is Better? Again!!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Dmann714

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Is Better? Again!!

Ok here's a new Which Is Better. Which of the Short course truck is better Traxxas, Associated, or any other manufactures that make a short course truck. I know that the slash is about $200 and does 30+ MPH. What are the specs on the other short course trucks.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:50 PM
samguan

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Which Is Better? Again!!

After reading alot of threads. I conclude:

Bashers prefer Slash
Racers prefer SC10

Both of these cars have their advantages and disadvantages.

HPI Blitz looks good too.

But of course, there are always exceptions
Old 08-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Druss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which Is Better? Again!!

ORIGINAL: Dmann714

Ok here's a new Which Is Better. Which of the Short course truck is better Traxxas, Associated, or any other manufactures that make a short course truck. I know that the slash is about $200 and does 30+ MPH. What are the specs on the other short course trucks.

Not really new since everytime a new shortcourse truck comes out it is compared to the Slash....

Please you need to figure on what you're doing with it... it doesn't make a lot of sense to do a "which is better" without knowing what you're using it for.

PERSPECTIVE IS EVERYTHING.

For instance, I wouldn't drive a ferarri f430 off road and a dune buggy is pretty much useless in the city...