Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Dynamite WP 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC Issue

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Dynamite WP 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC Issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2020, 11:06 AM
ADV57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynamite WP 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC Issue

Hi. New to RC. I bought a ECX Barrage on ebay that has an Dynamite DYNS2210 ESC. My issue is with reverse. I have to hit the reverse on the controller twice for the truck to go in reverse. With the truck stopped, I move the throttle lever for reverse and the truck doesn't move. I let the throttle return to neutral on the controller and then move it in the direction of reverse again for the truck to move. The truck will always revers on the second movement of the throttle in the reverse direction. Any ideas? I did a quick google search and couldn't find any info. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-02-2020, 08:22 AM
ADV57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any ideas? I have zero idea on how to troubleshoot this. I did some google searches and read the troubleshooting guide. Thanks.