Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

HPI RS4 MT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI RS4 MT?

I going to buy a HPI RS4 MT but I don't know what kind of servo,motor or ESC I should put in it.
(I was planning to Buy an ESC with reverse)

Can someone help?

Geoffrey
Old 04-16-2004, 01:14 AM

Default RE: HPI RS4 MT?

I have a rs4 mt with lrp f1 pro revers to handel 13t motor. Jr 3 chanel radio with hy torkk servo. It runs beautifuly. Keap in mind that HPI just discontinued the kit. So it is any ones ges as to how long replacment parts will be availibul
Old 04-18-2004, 12:54 AM

Default RE: HPI RS4 MT?

I have a MT. Im running a novak SS5800 brushless in it right now. I was running a novak reactor in it with a 12 turn speedgems. The 12 turn worked very nice in it. Im using a futaba s3003 servo. It is working very nice for me with no problems. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.