Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Reciever Problems Please Help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reciever Problems Please Help!

I'm having problems with my savage .25's receiver like after 5 mins I cant control it and the power completely shuts off (but the cars still on) the only thing I can do is move the steering not throttle or brake. In order for it too start working again I have to walk over to my savage and flip the on-off switch on the receiver off than on again but like a min after that it shuts off again. I have tried 3 different types of batteries the Duracell/energizer/ and Kirkland and it happens to all of them, what do you guys think the problem is I've even checked all my wires and they all seem fine.

Please help big prob,
Mako3

p.s do you think getting this would solve the problem? http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/show...temID=10161.17
and would this help so it can decharge the battery all the way?
http://www.rcmodels.com/rc-ven-0630.html
or do u think the problem is the servo?
Please help me, thanks.
Old 01-22-2005, 02:02 AM

Default RE: Reciever Problems Please Help!

Before you nuy something you dont need, that discharger you have is for large packs used in electric rc's, not rx packs.
Check all your connections and wire make sure everything is plugged in correctly without any debris that can cause bad connections, or frayed wires.
If that doesnt work go down to your LHS with your truck and controller, and ask if you can try a different set of crystals as long as your hobby guy isnt s total ass he will let you try them before you buy them. If that fails, ask your hobby guy.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:06 AM

Default RE: Reciever Problems Please Help!

alright thanks everything is connected together and when the reciever is on and i touch any wire the servos start squeking so ill try going to my lhs and have them see what they can do.

thanks,
mako3