Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

M11

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M11

Anyone got one yet?
Any first model issues?
Old 07-08-2005, 08:46 PM

Default RE: M11

Just got one this week. I am very new to the sport, have a revo, and I knew immediately that I needed a better radio so I lucked out and my local track just got some of the M11's in and I picked one up. Overall it feels great. Still working on getting all the settings to my liking but I can already tell that it has improved my novice driving ability.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:57 PM

So you think its comfortable?
Old 07-10-2005, 08:45 PM

Yes it is very comfortable. As I said I am a pure novice so I don't have much experience with other radios. One thing I already know is that I need to get the rechargable battery pack. The first set of batts only got 2 hrs of on-time according to the timer. Probably no more than 45minutes - 1hr was running time , the rest was just playing with the different setup screens.