Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
 Futaba S9351 Digital Servo Lock-up >

Futaba S9351 Digital Servo Lock-up

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Futaba S9351 Digital Servo Lock-up

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 03:31 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba S9351 Digital Servo Lock-up

I've got the Futaba 3PM-FM with HRS receiver and a pair of S9351 digital servos. I'm running in the proper mode w/ 6V of battery power. The throttle servo keeps locking up for no apparent reason. The failsafe is set but I'm not losing the signal since the steering continues to work just fine. The servo locks at any input (ie. not just when braking or at full throttle) and doesn't respond to my radio inputs at all. To correct it, I have to turn off the receiver and then turn it back on, at which time the servo functions normally. The problem occurs randomly and just started today. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:29 PM

Default RE: Futaba S9351 Digital Servo Lock-up

im sure i read somewhere on here that digi servos aint the best for T/B.
maybe swap ya servos and see if it happens with same servo on the steering ? trial and error m8
then if it isnt the servo ya will have to test ya RX with a spare ? (if pos)

gl
Old 08-06-2005, 10:33 PM

Default RE: Futaba S9351 Digital Servo Lock-up

Same thing happened to my hitec 645mg (in a electric rustler), but mine stoped working like one pack after it acted like you described.