Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

What happened to the Futaba 3PM-FS

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

What happened to the Futaba 3PM-FS

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 02:13 PM
AJ DRAGON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened to the Futaba 3PM-FS

Hi

I was just wandering if any one knows why Futaba never released the 3PM-FS radio. IMO I think it would have sold like hot cakes at a pancake convention. Can some one fill me in on why Futaba never released them.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:52 PM
skooder

Default RE: What happened to the Futaba 3PM-FS

I got one as soon as they were released. I have had it about a year now and I love it. Its been a great radio so far with no problems at all. I almost passed on it waiting for them to come out with the synth receiver but I got it anyway and use the Novak xxtra. I am the only guy at our local tracks with one anybody else got one?
Old 02-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Byte the dust

Check this one:

http://www.futaba-rc.com/radios/futk15.html

Hi

I was just wandering if any one knows why Futaba never released the 3PM-FS radio. IMO I think it would have sold like hot cakes at a pancake convention. Can some one fill me in on why Futaba never released them.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:47 PM
Infinite Gundam

3PM-FS magnum version was discontinued, but you can still find the megatech version.