Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Multi Model Radios

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 03:05 PM
rockinro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multi Model Radios

Hey guys,

I just bought a Kyosho RTR Inferno US Sports, it comes with a not bad Perfex 14 27mhz AM Radio with an LCD screen and digital controls....it also has a 12 multi model memory for the settings.

My question is can I run several models with the same transmitter? do I just match the crystals for the transmitter and receiver (given both are 27mhz AM)?

I already own an Inferno GT on road car, that also uses a simpler version of a 27mhz AM Perfex radio....so do i just switch the crystals between the cars and I can use the settings for my second model on my secon model (the inferno GT)?

the Perfex 14 is manufactured by SANWA....that might help...

thanks
Old 08-14-2007, 03:50 PM
vtl1180ny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Multi Model Radios

Yes you can but you'll have to reset all your trims for each car. Once you have multiple cars you are best off getting a radio that can store multiple models. And definitely get away from AM... No nitro car should come with an AM radio...