Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Spektrum DX3.0 DSM issues

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Rebeldude
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX3.0 DSM issues

I am using a Spektrum DX3.0 DSM with the JR 9000T servo for steering. Sometimes while my car is sitting still while I am trying to start it the steering starts glitching really bad (turning back and forth really fast). I don't really notice it while driving it and it does not do it all the time. What is causing this? I don't want to mess up my servo or RX. All is brand new.
Thanks for any input.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Jetdktr
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Spektrum DX3.0 DSM issues

if the servo is a digital high torque type it is possible that you do not have enough voltage the servo will require enough voltage that the reciever sorta loses its signal plug in a larger reciever pack and see if that solves the problem
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Rebeldude
My Feedback: (5)

I am running this pack : [link=http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMEY1&P=ML]Orion RX pack[/link]
Old 11-10-2007, 04:31 AM
mtbkym01

I had a similar problem with my brand new dx2.0, except it was my throttle channel that continuously glitched. Had to end up sending back for warranty replacement. New system is absolutely perfect. Definately consider the reciever pack though, have you recharged it to see if the power level is the problem?