Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Nomadio React

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 08:33 PM
basherjordan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nomadio React

i am really intersted in this radio and it seems to be a very good price at amain, but i have a few questions.

first of all, does anybody reccomend this radio or ever used it?
second, is it hard to setup or anything?
and third, does it come with recievers and servos, because i cnat tell with the pics on amain. thanks for the help
Old 02-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Damin69

Default RE: Nomadio React

Ok Yes I really Love my React. As far as set up I find it to be one of the easiest make adjustments with. I have an Airtronics MX3 and Jr Xs3 and these are very hard to change setting on in comparison. Now Amain I believe sells the React 2 ways one with Transceiver and one with out. There are NO Servos that come with the React Nomadio does not sell servos of any kind but will work With ANY servo Analog or Digital.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Jatohulk

Default RE: Nomadio React

Does some research before buying a react. Do not buy just because of what ppl are telling. I have the react and I am getting rid of when the futaba 4pk comes out. The reason I am getting a new radio is because I do not like the way it feels in my hand. The react has a lot of feature and it is easy to use. But read a lot on the radio specially in the Nomadio forum and will be surprise of the issue with this radio. This is just a heads up..