Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

hi i got a problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 02:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi i got a problem

i got a problem if anyone can help me with this i boiught a new nitro truck and when i turn left or right the streering goes the directions but the throtto servo goes all glitchy i was wondering if anyone knows how i can fix this i kinda want to run this nitro truck cause its brand new and i dont know much on nitro trucks please send me a message on how to fix this problem thanks.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: hi i got a problem

Batteries could be low....current drain when steering servo operates causes voltage to drop and throttle servo misbehaves.

Do you know if your steering servo is a metal-geared unit? Sometimes if the gearlash is too high (usually from an accident or wear) the metal-to-metal contact of the gear teeth can cause radio interference.

Check all wiring and see if throttle and steering servo wires are bundled close together. Servo wires bundled with the battery wires could also be a problem.

Check for crushed or torn servo wiring.

Make sure power switch on vehicle is OK....sometimes a poor switch connection can cause intermittent problems.

Might not be any of these things, but at least something for you to check. Wish I could be of more help.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hi i got a problem

Make sure the receiver antenna is not rapped up near metal or servo wires, I has the same problem last week. My antenna straw went missing so I rapped the antenna wire around my body mounts causing my throttle servo to wig out.