Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

On-Road Race Videos

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Racing Concept

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On-Road Race Videos

Does anyone know of any good, quite long on-track race videos? I've seen the RC Pics ones but mostly on the net, it's bashing and off-road. I much prefer seeing accurate driving and lovely cars going about it on a track.

Where can I get my fix?
Old 06-16-2004, 04:33 AM
barmotorsports

Default RE: On-Road Race Videos

Look no further... go to www.barmotorsports.com and check out the highlight reel of 1/5 scale cars if you have not done so already.
I am the producer of the DVD that features this highlight. I too love on road racing of all types... ALMS, Speed World Challenge, DTM... all of them!
When I first saw a field of ten 5th scale touring cars take warm up laps to get heat into the tires and then go racing for a full half hour, I knew I was hooked!

My nephew and I each bought cars and went racing. Killer fun! Unlike the smaller scales, these cars handle like real... This is for several reasons, first, the horsepower to weight ration is very close to the 1:1 cars. Second, the drivers are typically older and more experienced and responsible enough not to try and tear up multi-thousand dollar cars.

2nd Place finisher Marcus Feldman holding his car.
I guarantee it, try the DVD, you will love it! My crew and I shot it just like Speed Channel or ESPN would cover a real touring car event. The five person crew all wore two-way communications and were guided by spotters to make sure that we go the best racing action while while keeping up with the leaders. Finish it with professional graphics, announcing, multi-camera angles, the works! What a spectacle, 50mph - 23lbs cars driven on a purpose built super speedway by the top drivers from 16 countries... It just doesn’t get any better than this.

DVD cover shot.
Only the highlight reel, the intro and the concourse are set to music. The rest of the 2.5 hour DVD is sweet engines with some occasional background announcer commentary.

I hope you like it, let me know what you think!

Stephen
Old 06-21-2004, 05:48 PM
mad_taffy2k

that is wikked mate top video

wish we had more of that over here in the uk alot more realstic than 10th scale
Old 07-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Chachin

Awesome video!

Chachin..
Old 07-08-2004, 02:28 PM
cdbdis

That movie is sweet dude....[>:]
Old 07-12-2004, 11:55 AM
FlyingMist

Loved that, especially where the tire goes rolling off and the guy behind the fence puts his hands up in the air
Old 07-21-2004, 04:41 PM
R40Victim

Are there any other good long on road videos?