Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Rustler backflips

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 05:06 AM
sammy1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rustler backflips

has anyone done a back flip or front flip in there rustler coz i cant find any vids of any!
Old 07-20-2004, 02:25 AM
mini_t boy

Default RE: Rustler backflips

well i am wanting a rustler but when i get one i will be doing some...go to www.slapmafro.com and some of those movies have a rustler doing a back flip even tripple...
Old 07-20-2004, 08:30 PM
BeaverStickAdmin

thats and RC10GT pulling the doubles and triple backflips...also my site - www.beaverstick.net , video launch beta has some rusty and RC10GT backflips, as well as some attempts at a doublefrontflip

Monster wars also has some savage backflips, NoGravity has some dugout jumping and field goal jumping with an RC10GT...the other videos have some flips in them too
Old 07-29-2004, 06:47 PM
A4DTM

www.dualbl.com
watch the first rustler video "how high".
didn't break anything, only reason it didn't drive away was because the deans connector came unplugged.
-Nick