Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

Video Help...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 06:34 PM
RockDog0269

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video Help...

I was at work today and went to show some people the video I have posted. On some PCs the quality was fine, but on others it was bad.

I'm guessing that part of that is due to the different codecs installed on different machines...and because of the way I had compressed it. Instead of being 25MB, I compressed it down to about 8MB. I used Windows Movie Maker and saved it using the "Other Settings" option and selected "Video for Pocket PC (218 Kbps). That was the only option that saved it to a size that RcPics.net would accept.

The quality is gerat when I watch it on any of the PCs I have at home...

Any ideas on how I should save video files so the majority of people that watch them see them in good/great quality, without being 25MB?