Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Videos Place your links to rc car videos in this dedicated forum. Please include clip title and short description plus filesize and format (wmv, rm, mpg, mov)

My first video Rustler .26

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 05:45 PM
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first video Rustler .26

Well it’s my first RC video. Running a Traxxas Nitro Rustler, OFNA Picco .26 MAX, Gladiators & Losi tires. The video was shot in my front yard. I used my digital camera to take it so it has no audio & the camera was fixed upon a tripod. In this I was using my helicopter radio to try and control the truck because my left hand is in a cast & I can’t hold the pistol grip radio. Still a bit hard to drive it this way. But at least now I can somewhat control throttle & brakes by pushing on the stick. The heli radio sys uses an 8 cell 9.6v receiver battery pack witch is fairly heavy. And it’s located under the front shock tower on the truck. This helped my steering even better than the stock radio with the 4 AAA cell pack I use up front. Well it helps when the tires are not in the air anyways lol. Let me know what you think for a first time vid.

Engine in this video isn’t tuned for the best performance. I was just keeping it running rich & cool today. About 225 deg. This tuning for cool temps & less performance also helps me keep it on the ground.

[link=http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=58136]Nitro Rustler .26[/link]

If you have trouble viewing that video try this one its a .mov file
[link=http://www.rcpics.net/view_single.php?medid=58141]Nitro Rustler .26[/link]

Old 06-01-2005, 07:13 PM

Default RE: My first video Rustler .26

i wish i could get the power down like that onmy xtr3e it has too much power for its own good
Old 06-01-2005, 08:36 PM
My Feedback: (21)

[link=http://photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jpriami/Nitro_Rustler/Picco26MAX/]Other pictures[/link]
Old 06-02-2005, 09:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That thing is freakishly fast. Fuel consumption must be immense, you must have to refuel it every few minutes using such a small tank, compared to the huge tanks found in MT's where you more often find such huge, fuel guzzling engines.
Old 09-04-2005, 02:40 PM

wow very impressive
Old 09-04-2005, 06:06 PM
My Feedback: (3)

man i cant wait till u get that cast off....i wanna see that thing hit some jumps!...Very Nice.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Banned

I don't see a video???????????????????