Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more
Reload this Page >

New! How do you start this!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more Talk about all your favorite radio control land vehicles such as cars, rc monster trucks, nitro trucks, buggies, on road vehicles, tanks, motorcycles, rock crawlers and more. Discuss all nitro, gas and electric right here!

New! How do you start this!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 03:23 PM
JDiZzLe1788

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New! How do you start this!

Ok my uncles found this big Monster truck which has a engine.....I have everything to start it but it wont start....It didnt come with instructions or anything and its also a pullstart....
Old 05-27-2006, 05:10 PM
redfox435cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New! How do you start this!

he found it huh. does have a radio? Most cars use 30% nitro glow fuel, don't use airplane glow fuel. You need a glow igniter and plug it over the glow glug. the thing at the top of the engine.
[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXME72&P=0]igniter[/link]

open to full throttle without the heat attached and pull the motor thought until to see fuel enter the engine through the fuel line. reduce to a high idle then apply the igniter and pull away until it fires. holding your finger over the exuast helps in pushing some fuel to the engine