Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Classic Cars & Trucks
Reload this Page >

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A SMALLER / SIMILAR BUGGY THAT LOOKED LIKE A GOLD PAN RC10 ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A SMALLER / SIMILAR BUGGY THAT LOOKED LIKE A GOLD PAN RC10 ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 08:57 PM
HENDOG75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A SMALLER / SIMILAR BUGGY THAT LOOKED LIKE A GOLD PAN RC10 ?

HI ALL, I'M NEW. Does anyone remember a buggy in the 1980's i beleive sold by Kay Bee toy store. I remember it was smaller & ready to run and i said to myself i would be happy with this since my parents could not afford the real associated rc10. I beleive it was around 1/14th or 1/16th scale. It had a GOLD PAN CHASSIS, INDEPENDENT FRONT / REARSUSPENSION WITH"DOG BONES" TO DRIVE REAR WHEELS. LIKE I SAID IT LOOKED LIKE A SMALLER RC10. I'M SURE IT WAS "NOT" A TYCO OR NIKKO. Any names or leads would begreatly appreciated.It isjust one of those cars i would like to get hold off.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Meatwad

Default RE: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER A SMALLER / SIMILAR BUGGY THAT LOOKED LIKE A GOLD PAN RC10 ?

1988????
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84925.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1828262   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm37068.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	1828263  
Old 08-19-2013, 07:49 PM
HENDOG75

I know it's been awhile, because I went thru a divorce. Thanks, but the traxxas bullet is 1/10th scale. It was a toy grade 1/14th scale buggy, but with independent front/rear suspension, dogbones, etc. It was not a kyosho mini ultima either. I've been thru hundreds of vintage rc cars(i sell on ebay), but just have a brief memory of this one.I think it was around 1986-1987 at the montclair plaza lower level toy store by the elevator (playco or kaybee). Please any suggestions would help. I collect oddball rc cars. I'm familiar with old rc cars by associated, kyosho, tamiya, losi, playtron,ayk,nichimo,marui,mrp,nikko,shinsei,tyco, yonezawa, and radio shack. Man I just cannot remember much about that car and It bugs me every now and then.