Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Vintage Tamiya Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Cmontoya9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vintage Tamiya Thread

Right on! Thanks Dirtbug, do you suppose it would be fairly easy to turn it into a Scorcher? I love the VW look. I know that was reciently re-released as well. Buy the way, the pic u posted, is that the Rough Rider? Thanks.[8D]
Old 04-22-2010, 10:06 AM
positron

I have a 1989 madcap, my second RC, my first was the frog but it's in a sad shape... I will restore it though.

I used to race this madcap I won the district championship and got a gold medal, almost finished restoring it.

and one of my customised  rerewrangler

Old 04-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Cmontoya9

Right on! Thanks Dirtbug, do you suppose it would be fairly easy to turn it into a Scorcher? I love the VW look. I know that was reciently re-released as well. Buy the way, the pic u posted, is that the Rough Rider? Thanks.[8D]
Old 04-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Cmontoya9

Thought it only proper to post up my Porsche 959 on here as well. She is bone stock except for a steering arm that was made from aluminum at a machine shop. Couldnt get my hands on the origional! Still runs great but I do have to replace the gears in the rear trans housing. She is FWD for now!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jh17235.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	884.3 KB
ID:	1422922   Click image for larger version

Name:	pn36650.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	775.5 KB
ID:	1422923   Click image for larger version

Name:	ig11299.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	881.0 KB
ID:	1422924   Click image for larger version

Name:	ge95874.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	927.0 KB
ID:	1422925   Click image for larger version

Name:	yw66892.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	795.6 KB
ID:	1422926   Click image for larger version

Name:	ca80658.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	884.8 KB
ID:	1422927  
Old 04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
DirtBug

Mine's the new re-release, the Buggy Champ. Same body as the Rough Rider though I added the lights in front of the driver. To convert to a Scorcher you'll need the body set, and thefront body mount post/steeringpivotlike the one in this auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TAMIYA-SAND-...item20b073828d
Old 04-23-2010, 06:32 AM
The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: Cmontoya9

Thought it only proper to post up my Porsche 959 on here as well. She is bone stock except for a steering arm that was made from aluminum at a machine shop. Couldnt get my hands on the origional! Still runs great but I do have to replace the gears in the rear trans housing. She is FWD for now!
Awesome![sm=thumbs_up.gif] Are you going to paint the body or leave it clear?
Old 04-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Cmontoya9

LOL! Yea, she will finally be getting some paint! The missing paint job started at impatience, couldn't wait to run it after the build, turned into laziness, just kept putting it off, then the clear body kinda grew on me. I was fortunate enough to find the origional gear set on ebay, so after the fix she will be painted and shelfed. Just cant afford to fix her anymore! It will be painted to match the box.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Cmontoya9

BTW, thanks for the info. I think im gonna try to turn this Rough Rider into a Sand Scorcher (runner of course)
Old 05-18-2010, 09:43 AM
csna182
My Feedback: (51)

hello does anyone have the part that connects the tierods to the steering servo for an original blackfoot?i cant find one anywhere dont know the part number either please let me know if you have and old chassis or the part thanks art
Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 AM
kaiser01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they are ball ends, atleast they are on mine.

not sure of the part # though.

i'm going to replace the tierods on mine with 4/40 threaded rod. the stock stuff is a little flimsy.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:35 AM
kaiser01

and to keep with the topic, a couple of pics of my newly restored blackfoot/monster beetle/frog based monster truck:

it has the full crp chassis set, yeah racing shocks, crp motor mount, still on stock hex's too. lol.
i have a parma baja beetle body for it, i just need to paint it.

and yes, thats a vintage losi revolution motor back there. (it came with the truck i bought off ebizzle to use for the restoration, it's pounded.)
Old 05-19-2010, 09:17 AM
kaiser01

here's a pic of my dirt thrasher (df01 chassis, same as the manta ray and ta-01 cars)

this is an awesome 4wd buggy, very tough and has an insane amount of ground clearance with the modern wheels and tires.
i have a trinity monster (1985 represent!) in there and it hauls azz!

Old 05-19-2010, 01:22 PM
martsrc

Wild Willys

Name:	Pn35218.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	1438775  
Old 05-21-2010, 08:40 AM
The Collector1
My Feedback: (2)

My almost finished MB and modded BlackFoot

Name:	Wu61951.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1439749   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf12918.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	1439750  
Old 05-21-2010, 09:29 AM
kaiser01

nice mb & bf, now go put away your laundry.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:58 AM
krizzk

After almost a year here is the latest update of my project:

-GH2 Chassis
-Hornet Body
-Tamiya 101-BK ESC
-DB-02 Tires
-Hex adaptor
-Ball Bearing
-GT tuned motor
-C.V.A shocks back and front
-Digital servo
-18T pinion

I truly enjoy re-building this entry level classic. It handles as a classic but still manages to run the track. I will answer any questions regarding this built. Thanks for looking

Here is my modified Tamiya grasshopper II/ Super hornet Chassis with a Hornet body. Tires are from a DF-02 chassis so Hex adaptor was needed. ESC and full Ball raced. The list can go on. I made it from scratch with parts from EBay so this is no re-re. Had a lot fun doing it and used my 2 favorite colors. Red and Black

I do have more pic. to post later. We went outdoor hopping. Runs like an old classic.
[img]file:///C:/Users/oslkka/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img]<o></o><meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Originator"><xml><w:worddocument><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles deflockedstate="false" defunhidewhenused="true" defsemihidden="true" defqformat="false" defpriority="99" latentstylecount="267"><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="0" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Normal"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="heading 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 7"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 8"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 9"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 7"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 8"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 9"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="35" qformat="true" name="caption"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="10" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Title"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" name="Default Paragraph Font"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="11" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtitle"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="22" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Strong"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="20" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="59" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Table Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Placeholder Text"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="No Spacing"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Revision"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="34" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="List Paragraph"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="29" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Quote"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="30" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Quote"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="19" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="21" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="31" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Reference"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="32" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Reference"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="33" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Book Title"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="37" name="Bibliography"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" qformat="true" name="TOC Heading"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"></style><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0cm;mso-para-margin-right:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0cm;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style><meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 12" name="Originator"><link href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Coslkka%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmso htmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><xml></xml></meta></meta></meta></meta></meta></meta></meta></meta>

Name:	Yw66748.jpg
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	1443804   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lh18819.jpg
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	1443805  
Old 05-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Biscuit

Super Champ

Name:	Us54380.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	1444648   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu64191.jpg
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	1444649   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gl20980.jpg
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	1444650   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oi14917.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	1444651   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sd43258.jpg
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	1444652   Click image for larger version

Name:	Eu22019.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	1444653   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oq22695.jpg
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	1444654   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ut66701.jpg
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	1444655  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo99808.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	1444656  
Old 05-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Biscuit

Ford Ranger

Name:	Nl31042.jpg
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	1444659   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vq51279.jpg
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	1444660   Click image for larger version

Name:	Af89310.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1444661   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lf94201.jpg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1444662   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oz30809.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1444663   Click image for larger version

Name:	Eu22669.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	1444664   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ya58201.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	1444665   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay85117.jpg
Size:	228.0 KB
ID:	1444666  

Old 05-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Biscuit

Porsche 959

Name:	Ig13297.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	1444671   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zu64927.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	1444672   Click image for larger version

Name:	Va73447.jpg
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1444673   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wq41750.jpg
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1444674   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep86653.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	1444675   Click image for larger version

Name:	Si70710.jpg
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1444676   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zb59492.jpg
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	1444677   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ba90962.jpg
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	1444678  

Old 05-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Biscuit

Toyota GRB

Name:	Ay75696.jpg
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	1444685   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj28367.jpg
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1444686   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gl20738.jpg
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	1444687   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gz76106.jpg
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	1444688   Click image for larger version

Name:	Te49039.jpg
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	1444689   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lb47034.jpg
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	1444690  
Old 05-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Biscuit

Blazing Blazer

Name:	Pn37897.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1444691   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ql33705.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1444692   Click image for larger version

Name:	In26076.jpg
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	1444693   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cv61683.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	1444694   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xi61040.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	1444695   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jz39274.jpg
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1444696  
Old 05-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Biscuit

Toyota Hilux

Name:	Ay73373.jpg
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	1444697   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up48477.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	1444698   Click image for larger version

Name:	Af90235.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1444699   Click image for larger version

Name:	Au55603.jpg
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	1444700   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yj65123.jpg
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1444701   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ul79944.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	1444702  
Old 05-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Dongskie

Here are my Classics...

Name:	Zx70744.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1445265   Click image for larger version

Name:	So42649.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1445266   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh14966.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1445267   Click image for larger version

Name:	To44011.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1445268   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc78579.jpg
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1445269   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig10965.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1445270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy78480.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1445271   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kp34264.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1445272  

Old 07-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Waterbok

Willy before and after paintjob.

Name:	da83351.jpg
Size:	733.0 KB
ID:	1465621   Click image for larger version

Name:	sq45978.jpg
Size:	858.6 KB
ID:	1465622  
Old 07-12-2010, 10:24 AM
KingBlackft

After a year and half of restoring my RC project it is 99.99999% Complete, the reason it is not 100% complete because I am trying to get a replacement decal set that came with my RC body, so I can add something to the front.

The truck started out as a Bush Devil, when I was a kid, I changed it to a Bigfoot body and painted the rims, body clips, bumper, and roll bar silver.

I came up with an idea to a modernization look of the Classic King Blackfoot

BEFORE:

I took everything off to the chassis and clean it up, I had to replace the steering support bar bracket (that also holds the bumper) due to it was broken, replaced it was a FROG bracket.

Replaced the stock shocks with Yeah Racing Chrome Shocks with a Blue Springs from China, then purchased a F-350 body from Parma from the US and painted it was a Black Metallic color

Purchased a NIB Lunchbox bumper from a local Hobby Shop

Found King Blackfoot Decals and the King Blackfoot Chrome Plated Roll Bar off of eBay from China

I was looking forever for the King Blackfoot Chrome Plated Wheels, then found them off of eBay from the UK

I was looking for replacement Tires for my project, couldnt find anything that really satisfied my taste, did buy tires for replacement but they were to small, so I cleaned up the tires I had to use.

and the end result:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.