Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Combat
Reload this Page >

airsoft/rocket mount

Notices
RC Combat Discuss rc combat planes, techniques and strategies here.

airsoft/rocket mount

Old 06-27-2012, 09:12 PM
ratdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default airsoft/rocket mount

I would like to build a mount for the "12 CH 2.4GHz BlitzRCWorks Grey Camo Super MiG-29 3D Vector Thrust Aerobatic Radio Remote Control Electric Ducted Fan RC Fighter Jet" with an airsoft machanism on each wing and build mounts to put some small mini model rockets on the wing as well.

Can somebody tell me where I can find an airsoft assembly without the handle, trigger, etc.

Gregory J. Gauvin
Old 06-28-2012, 01:55 AM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: airsoft/rocket mount

Hello, and welcome to RCU. I do not want your first post to be a bad experience so lets start off with the fact that you apear to be from Canada and not subject to the rules of the AMA. So pyrotechnics and projectiles are permitted in Canada I guess????

I would look online with the sellers of Air Soft guns for parts. I've actually seen a video on Youtube of an Airsoft gun on a plane... it was quite boring. You may want to search the video and see for yourself.

As far as rockets go! Who has not thought of that one? Most of us have even come up with designs. I always fall short when I picture myself having to crash my plane to run a half mile away to put out that fire. I really hate to run

Again, welcome to RCU
Old 07-29-2012, 09:19 AM
hrdflite

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: airsoft/rocket mount

REALY BAD IDEA why do noobs ALWAYS want to do this please dont ruin it for the rest of us.WISE UP.