Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Combat
Reload this Page >

Air-kill is coming back!

Notices
RC Combat Discuss rc combat planes, techniques and strategies here.

Air-kill is coming back!

Old 06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
Airhead152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're welcome be sure to spread the word
Old 03-17-2018, 12:59 PM
34th B-1Bcc
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P-47?

Originally Posted by Airhead152
Just a short note to announce that Air-kill products designs are now available in short kit form. Item available are plans, plastic parts such as cowls, canopies , scoops and details, and doam wing cores. More than 2 dozen plan designs are available that include kit subjects never offered before. Designs include F8f Bearcat, P-51B, D, Fw-190A, D-9, Ta-152H, Bf-109E, Macci c.200, c.202, F4u, CA Boomerang, Seafufy, Tempest, Huricane, Ki-61, and more. If you have any interest email your inquiries to [email protected]
Year's ago I bought a P-47 kit that had Air Kill markings on it. Was a beautiful kit and due to some issue's I had to sell off a lot of my airplane kits. Wish I had kept that one. It sold fast and I had tons of interest from people about it. Had you put out a P-47? If so can you supply plan's or parts for it again?
Old 01-13-2020, 10:12 AM
Fly2XS
My Feedback: (65)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking good Jeff!

Scott