Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Combat
2016 Combat NATs -- Who will be there? >

2016 Combat NATs -- Who will be there?

Notices
RC Combat Discuss rc combat planes, techniques and strategies here.

2016 Combat NATs -- Who will be there?

Old 08-12-2015, 08:23 AM
My Feedback: (34)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 Combat NATs -- Who will be there?

Calling all combat pilots... past and present! We are looking to get the biggest turnout in years to show up in Muncie in 2016 to fly the most exciting form of radio control.

Pick your poison and fly in one or several events... your choice!

Open B
Limited B
SSC
2948 Scale
GNAT

Who will show up? "Retired" pilots Panoncillo and Shepherd will be there... will you?!? Anderson? Fredricks? Harner? The list of former attendees is long, but do they have what it takes to come out of retirement and show how it was done?

Please visit www.rccombat.com/forum for more information as it becomes available. Two things are certain, the event will take place in July of 2016 and it is guaranteed to be a good time!
Old 08-13-2015, 08:45 AM

Yup, I've been itching to get back so, I'll see you guys at 2016 Rc Combat NATS in Muncie.
For now, for sure I'll be doing open B. Maybe limited B and SSC.
See you guys there.
I'll try to get a hold of Richmond, Indiana guys too like Rick Fraley, Scott Grimes and Jeff Harvey. Maybe we can bring the Wolfe pack back for next year NATS...
Old 08-16-2015, 04:50 AM

I flew at the Nats this year and plan on making the Nats again in 2016 with 4 more Texans ready to kick ass again.

If you havent been to the Nats in a while, you better have your stuff squared away. 5 classes 10 rounds each in 4 days. We roll.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:47 AM
My Feedback: (1)

I have missed flying Combat for 2 years now due to Umpiring Baseball. I did the Big League World Series this year in Easley, SC and now Lynn said it was time to go cut some streamers........................

So, we will be there for SSC and Limited B. We are looking forward to renewing old friendships and starting new ones.

Dave "Sparky" and Lynn Davis
Old 06-28-2016, 12:26 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I will be there, but flying CL combat. May have to swing by and see how the RC stuff is doing these days.