Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Combat
Reload this Page >

Scale Combat 3 Views

Community
Search
Notices
RC Combat Discuss rc combat planes, techniques and strategies here.

Scale Combat 3 Views

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 12:23 PM
ScaleRules
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scale Combat 3 Views

Hi fellow Combatants!

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a helping hand to fellow Scale Combat Pilots!

I run a little side business providing Scale Documentation for R/C, C/L, F/F and even dare I say it plastic modellers.

I have been collecting mainly 3-views for the past 28 years and have quite an extensive library. Check out my site www.scalerules.com and see if there are any 3-views you require for building your combat a/c. For now, I will provide them free of charge, by email only, to all registered members of RCU , rccanada and flightlines !

So either go to my site and check out my catalogue or email me your requests. Please bare in mind it may take a few days to respond as I have only scanned in about 1/8th of what I have so far!

Hopefully this will spur some new designs!

Happy building and see you in the air!
Old 11-23-2002, 06:17 PM
jester1a
My Feedback: (1)

Default Scale Combat 3 Views

Magnaninous offer to be sure! I am sure it will be well appreciated and I may just take you up on your generous offer when I have finished with the ships I already have researched.

Also, may I suggest that you could include the RCCA bunch in your offer? It's just a thought although probably most are already members of this group aso.

JESTER
Old 11-23-2002, 07:11 PM
ScaleRules
My Feedback: (5)

Default JESTER

Well of course my offer extends to RCCA members!

Like you said I thought that between the three BBS that I posted on I would hit justabout everyone.

I have not had a chance to join yet... gota wait and see if I have any money left after Christmas!

Perhaps some of the users of this forum whom have designed their onw plans will make the same offer.

Thanks for the kind words. I am just starting in combat and I am looking for something distinctive for myself. Therein lies the problem! I have to many to choose from.

Till we meet at dawn.....