Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

Back into RC. Local drift track i want to build a car for. 1st drift car

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Back into RC. Local drift track i want to build a car for. 1st drift car

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 09:38 AM
heyy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back into RC. Local drift track i want to build a car for. 1st drift car

So the local track says then run 1/10 rwd drift chassis. i asked what turn motor and said that 10.5t should be good. i was looking at some entry level stuff and obviously the sakura d4 rwd came up. but for another $70 i can pick up the MST FXX front motor rwd setup. i was gonna go cheap on the electronics. a tunigy 10.5 sensored brushless with a tunigy 60a sensored esc. tunigy radio and receiver. Is it worth it to get the MST? And are the tunigy electronics really bad?
Old 09-06-2016, 12:53 PM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A lot of guys say good things about the MST. turnigy is ok it's not top of the line but not bottom of the barrel. my go to drift site is drift mission. check out what others have done to there rides and do some research. sorry i can't help out more mine is a lightning epx with a brushed motor. i have it setup CS but still not as good as others but still fun to drift with. good luck on your search.