Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Drifting Electrics

Old 05-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Vroom_Pssst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drifting Electrics

hey i have an electric RC that i got for christmas and i was messing around with it and getting it to slide without any rubber on the wheels.......would it slide more with abs?.....and if it weighed less would it be better?.......is there anyway i can upgrade the motor........im not sure what it has right now but its about the size of a d cell battery......thanx for the help in advance -rudy-
Old 05-28-2004, 04:47 PM
sleepy23
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Drifting Electrics

you are defiantly gonna have to provide some more info on the car before anyone can really help you out. if you glue some abs to the rims, they will defiantly last alot longer. obviously to get crazy drifting (possibly uncontrollable) you want to get as light as you can with as much power as you can get.
Old 05-28-2004, 05:16 PM
Vroom_Pssst

its a RWD .......im not sure but i think it has a two speed seeing as though whenever u "Floor" it this green light comes on and gives it a huge boost in power......i break loose to easily when it kicks in without tires though.......
Old 05-29-2004, 09:44 AM
Savage_Dias

I'm guessing he's running a Radio Shack / Wal Mart type R/C. Lighter is better but you have more control if the weight is balanced.
Old 05-29-2004, 11:19 AM
Vroom_Pssst

i think its a shack :|........i put on pvc and it didnt quite break loose enough......also the motor has no indetification on it....could i just rip it out and put in a better one?
Old 06-18-2004, 06:12 PM
HPIRS4-3SS
My Feedback: (2)

its a RWD .......im not sure but i think it has a two speed seeing as though whenever u "Floor" it this green light comes on and gives it a huge boost in power......i break loose to easily when it kicks in without tires though.......

When you "floor" it you give it full throttle which makes the little green light come on, It turns green when you give it full throttle. If you run it without tires it will mess up your rims.

Do you have a picture of the car? Or does it have a name on it anywhere?
Old 02-15-2006, 12:38 AM
yall-suck
Banned

i think if u have enogh money u should buy a tamiya ready to run and its probbly the cheapist 1/10 scale car[sm=thumbup.gif]