Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

Drifting Buggies?

Old 06-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Rtsbasic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drifting Buggies?

A couple days ago I finished building my new buggy (Team Academy Neo Griffin), and was playing around after it rained eariler, getting it to do a bit of a drift, so was thinking, if I got some PVC and wrapped the rims in it, would it work? The cars RWD, and I ask because the suspension is long - about 1.5 inch off the ground, and the cars geared towards offroad.
Thanks.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:55 PM
mk999

Default RE: Drifting Buggies?

i guess it will work, ground clearance doesn't matter cos you're not going to grip roll (never figured out why) only problem is RWD as i guess it will be hard to control but try it and find out.
Old 06-27-2004, 06:20 AM
Nitrous4blood

Pretty much it will work if you know how to drift it properly. If you had enough skill, you could drift a Savage.
Old 06-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Cloud15x

Heh my Picco 0-1 in my H7Pro will drift with some wierd tires on black top... The top end on the car isnt their yet to keep the drift sliding but the low end will spin the tires to where i can slide it around a little.... i think id just buy a set of rims and run them tireless, you could run them so long before they fall apart [>:]