Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Drifting
Reload this Page >

stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

Community
Search
Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 03:46 PM
S-10Drifter
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

Im probably going to get a tamiya TT-01 that i will set up or drifting and i'm trying to choose between 3 different bodies that i want to buy. I would like opinions on which would be a cooler drifter. Your help is greatly appreaciated.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71961.gif
Views:	25
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	211839  
Old 01-07-2005, 04:20 PM
hpi drift fever

Default RE: stadium truck to TT-01 drifter

i say the T/A

but i stil dont understand you title???? stadium truck to tt-01 drifter???
Old 01-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Drum

The camaro... RC LS1 performance
Old 01-07-2005, 04:49 PM
speenair

Neither of those are cool because none of them are used for drifting in real life. Get a skyline or nissan or something imported becasue that is all that is used for drifting and will look the most realistic. But if you're hooked on domestic manufactureers then the camaro is the nicest, deffinitely not the truck. By the way i hope you are getting the aluminium drive shaft and a set of ball bearings for your tt01.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:15 PM
monster belair

I hate ricers. Ricers are g a y. The silverado would be cool, because it's something you don't see everyday.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:42 PM
S-10Drifter
Banned

i would rather get the truck just because it is not the same crap everyone else has. In my opinion ricers suck. So why would i want a 1/10 scale one. The truck is cool because you dont see a fully custom all wheel drive silverado on the professional drifting circuit which actually does contain american cars as well. Not just all wheel drive 4 banger nissans with turbos to get the power.

There is no replacement for Displacement.
Old 01-07-2005, 06:28 PM
hpi drift fever

the new pontiac GTO is in d1 REAL drifting. and it stomps all over many many import skylines etc... i knwo for sure they have placed in top 3 at 2 different shows.

anyways, ill say again i think you should get the Trans Am. you never see any1 with that body let alone drifting with it.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:53 PM
monster belair

Get a belair. You don't see that much.
Old 01-08-2005, 03:11 PM
speenair

I hate ricers too but nissan skylines, toyota supras, honda nsx are not ricers, there performance cars. I get an s10 would need so much suspension and chassis balancing in order drift in life size it wouldn't even be fun. I also watched a show where they were making that GTO for drifting, it had so many problems and needed so much work in order to get it right. Nissan is what started drifting because they were rear wheel drive, and some models came cheep. Well those are my opinions and facts that i have learned. But go ahead and drift wutever you want to.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:37 PM
monster belair

I would like to point out that skylines, supras, nsx are all ricers. Foreign cars are c r a p. I'll take good old american muscle anytime over a piece of s h i t skyline or anyother ricer any day. You are talking about in real life blah blah blah. Who cares! It's a tiny truck, anything will work. Stay with the truck s10-drifter
Old 01-08-2005, 07:33 PM
monster belair

Why does no1else like old hotrods? Belair, charger, roadrunner, all the classics. I wanna see a roadrunner monster truck, or a belair drifter. That would be badass. Something new and interesting. People will look at your car and be like hey thats kew, instead of hey another drifting skyline who cares.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:33 PM
speenair

Ever notice how many import cars are on the street. And a ricer is a 20 thousand dollar car with a pop can muffler, ugly rims and wierd paint and huge spoilers. NOT performance sports cars that can compete with the best.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
evaderguy89

ORIGINAL: monster belair

I hate ricers. Ricers are g a y. The silverado would be cool, because it's something you don't see everyday.

Dude, the camero, ta, and the silverado are all american cars. Anyways, get the camero in an electric blue color.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:15 PM
ibstar

seems to me ricers as you call them were made for other things than going in a straight line.
we don't all have petrol at 1 pence a gallon, if we did we would all drive 8 litre cars.
i think you'll find there were many rear wheel drive performance cars before the ricers came along
american cars are too heavy and thursty for anywhere else but america
back to the post
go for the truck it far outshines the other 2
Old 01-11-2005, 04:26 PM
monster belair

Read the posts evaderguy, i know those arn't ricers. And evaders are a bad rc car. I dislike them strongly.
Old 01-14-2005, 03:14 PM
GMdrifter

im not really sure what a pence is but here in america "gas" or petrol as you call it is almost $2 a gallon. I don't know which country you live in but here our cars like to have loud V8's rather than tiny 1.0 litre 4 banger that crank out a whopping 85 HP. Then have some wierdos put on turbos and nitrous and headers just to be able to remotely compete with a stock camaros and mustangs.
Old 01-14-2005, 04:52 PM
monster belair

Dam ricers.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:47 PM
cardude03

hey GMdrifter and monster bel-air, first of all, i dont usually get involved with all these hilarious E-arguements, but i thought i'd let you know something. America has some of the cheapest gas in the world, over in europe they are prolly paying something like 5-6 bucks a gallon, so they need economical cars, so u will only see little four bangers, and you will hardly ever see an automatic, because its just more economical. and about all your flaming on ricers, i dont think u really understand what a ricer is, and i think you guys are a very close-minded for thinking anything that is not American is Crap. i know crap when i see it, and i have seen crap everywhere, but i give respect to those cars that deserve it, which include LOTS of non-american cars.
Old 01-14-2005, 08:33 PM
evaderguy89

ORIGINAL: monster belair

Read the posts evaderguy, i know those arn't ricers. And evaders are a bad rc car. I dislike them strongly.
What the hell does you not liking my truck have to do anything with this post? For all i care you can get bent. Anyways, improve your english skills: Evaders are a bad rc car? Its more like Evaders are bad rc cars (which i don't agree with). Its funny how die-hard pro-american cars you are (which i have no problem with) yet you cant speak the language. My evader works for me and thats pretty much all i care about. Some people like cardude actually know what they're talking about.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:59 PM
monster belair

lol, evaders are g a y. U can't build your own?

Ricers are also g a y, thats for u cardude.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:14 PM
cardude03

w o w, i guess im gonna have to be the bigger man here...
Old 01-16-2005, 01:44 PM
monster belair

lol, g a y
Old 01-16-2005, 08:42 PM
evaderguy89

are you a freakin second grader? your g a y, your moms g a y, that class is g a y, evaders are g a y, im a frickin h o m o.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:49 PM
cssdev

I'm with cardude about not joining in on stupid arguments, but wth this seems too good to pass up. A stock nissan skyline has an inline 6 cly. and will beat any stock american made car in 1/4th mile, track race, drift event. And foreign cars have something else going for them, q u a l i t y. They're engineered to get more gas milage, last longer, and be cost effective. If you'd like to follow that up with a t/a or camero being faster go ahead... but atleast back it up with some proof and stop j a c k i n g o f f to the pin-ups of cars on your wall that you'll never come close to owning.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:57 PM
evaderguy89

^good point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.